Monday, December 04, 2006

A Gathering of Good People

So we were given an invite by the sweet and gracious couple, the Kaylors, whom I had pleasure of meeting at Mark & Nina's wedding in August. They wanted to have myself, my brother, John (who shot the wedding with me) and Kellye over for a post Thanksgiving dinner and viewing of Mark & Nina's video. Thank you all so much (especially Pamela & Bruce) for a wonderful evening! It's a blessing to know you all.

Ridiculously delicious!


The Pothiers: guests of honor. Who loves you guys!?


Our Hosts:
The beautiful and talented Pamela and her lovely assistant, Bruce.

You folks sure know how to give a guy a huge ego boost!


Just moments before Pamela lost her hand!
(no, not really)


Such a beautiful home.

My Kellye (aka: Tiny).

Too much good stuff...

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites