Monday, October 02, 2006

My first...

This is, in fact, my first blog - ever. I was actually attempting to post a comment on someone else's page and ended up creating this blog page. What's great is that I've very recently considered starting one to keep a record of my progress as photographer. Knowing me - and because of how busy I've managed to keep myself - this just might be a bad idea.

In all seriousness, though, I have no idea how this will progress, but I think it'll a great place to share a few thoughts and images.
Thanks for visiting: Whomever...whenever...wherever you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, welcome to the blogger world.

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Thanks!
I love that my first comment came from a photographer...in China. Just moments after I created the blog, on less. I guess that's what happens to those of us who are up in the middle of the night.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites