Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stem Ware

I'm in the process of completing the lengthy and arduous undertaking of ordering a number of matching frames and mats for around the house/office. Seems like a fairly basic task, but it certainly was not. Much like hotdogs and buns, standard mat and print sizes seem to be unevenly corresponding. That combined with the frame sizes and wall space - not to mention exact materials, designs, mat options, colors etc - all make up a mind-bending puzzle that prevented me from completing this endeavor for...a long time.

I'll soon have to then decide which images to frame, at which sizes, and where they'll be located. Sorting through the thousands of images to find just the right ones will be difficult, but will be a much more enjoyable task than the aforementioned. My screen saver is made up of my photos and will sometimes display one that I make note of for consideration. You know, what? I'm even boring myself, right now!

So I'm almost done with the frames and am beginning to chose the images. I think I'll use this blog to post the contenders. This one showed up today..

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites