Sunday, March 04, 2007

50mm 1.4

This Saturday I received my new 50mm lens. Here are a few of the shots taken wide open - or close to it. (For my non-photography friends, that means a shallow area of focus and the ability to shoot in low light.)


Tiny: my first subject. Yes, her teeth are perfect. No, the depth of field is not doctored. It's amazing how quickly the focus drops off - love it.


Tim & Lisa's Save the Date. Whoo hoo! How sweet is it that I'm shooting their wedding...and I STILL got one? Great job on those, guys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tiny on her Mac. She gets that Mother Theresa thing from me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Later, a not-so-friendly game with the Smiths and the Grants. Just kidding guys. I'm just jealous I didn't win.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darker than usual? No problem. I got a 1.4!


That's my bro. Don't let his stunning good looks fool you. He's evil.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites