Friday, September 14, 2007

Rinaldo

Over the weekend, we shot a wedding in Sacramento that was every bit as enjoyable as I had imagined it would be. Despite a tight schedule and quite a rocky start, Jeneva and Paul were awesome and completely rolled with the punches. Deven (my shooter), Kellye, and myself had to roll with it too and ended up with a great day. Here are some of the many great moments of the event.

First, an important note about this couple. I often have my clients become friends and even have my friends become clients. When I was first starting off in this business, it was tricky to shoot family and friends, but I'm fortunate that these days they respect the work I do and have really helped take any potential... 'weirdness' out of it. In fact, it's a huge blessing to be included in this way. Jeneva is a dear friend of mine and I couldn't be more thrilled that I had the opportunity to serve her and Paul with my images.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Starting with the guys. Paul did a good job of feeling as relaxed as possible despite not being crazy about the camera. I don't like to be in front of it either!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because of some unforeseen problems with getting all the right people to the church, we were thrilled when the limo pulled up with Jeneva.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She managed to stay relaxed and radiant

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elegant bling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And have you seen more beautiful bride's maids?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at that gentle but dependable grip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No words needed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A beautiful message was delivered as the pastor calmed us all down and reminded us of the importance of including the Lord in the details of our lives.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The look of love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I'm married....whoo hoooo!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"We're married....whoo hoo!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These were honest-to-goodness smiles. Genuine and fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm really not a big fan of mariachis, but our guys did an awesome job!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They even managed to throw in some classical and pop sounds to it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A little cuttin' of the rug before slowing things down for the first dance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And then they made their way out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They even made due without a 'real' garter and had a great time. Classic expressions on those guys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Partay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I've just got to show off the groom's cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Love you guys!

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

nicely done eddie! lovin 3,6,12 & 16. looks like a really fun couple.

Jeanette said...

these are all fantastic! I really like number 7, it's romantic.

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Thanks, kids! : )

 
Add to Technorati Favorites