Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged

So there's a game going around where photographers tag each other. I've been hit - twice. Once by the uber talented and international Ross Tanner and once by the more local and very cool David Baxter of Ohana Photography. I'm now supposed to spill 8 facts about myself and tag 8 other photographers. Neither of those are easy to me as my life is a fairly simple and I know a ton of photographers I'd like to tag. I guess they're all supposed to have a blog so that eliminates a few amazing people, but there is no shortage left.

Let's start with the 8 facts:

1) I am not good at participating in 'chain' type e-mails or games, but enjoy reading them.

2) I am made largely of peanut butter.

3) I used to run around with my mom's vintage Kodak Duaflex camera and yell, "Mile!"

4) I sleep on the floor and work at night. By choice.

5) I bought a Mac to be able to use Final Cut Pro and eventually turned my PC into a paper weight.

6) I am fascinated by the debate between the theories of evolution and intelligent design.

7) I've taken a number of road trips including one that spanned 52 days and about 10k miles.

8) I almost died on a ski lift once.


That actually wasn't as hard as I thought. Making the photographer blog tag list will be harder. I'll exclude Ross and David to help narrow it down. I will include those that inspire me as an artist, as a business person, or as a human being. Agggghhh - where to begin!?

1) Mike Colón (Mike Colón Photographers)

2) Nate and Jaclyn Kaiser (The Image is Found)

3) Jay Reilly (Jay Reilly Photography)

4) Lori Tisdale (As Life Happens)

5) Marissa and Weston Boucher (Boucher Photography)

6) Jefferson Todd (Jefferson Todd Photography)

7) Mindy and Mike (Mindy Sonshine Photography)

8) Gary, Huy and Kym (f8 Studio)


There are many others who should be on the list, but sadly, I can only do 8. But what about all these great folks who don't do the blog thing....?

JR Geoffrion (Jean-René Geoffrion Photographer)

Janis Foley (Janis Foley Photography Inc)

Parker Pfister (Parker Pfister Photography)

Chana and Don (Photography by Chana and Don)

Julie Buchta-Davis (Julie Buchta-Davis Photography)

Deven Carter (Deven Carter)


3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i gotta know eddie, how did you almost die on a ski lift?

Anthony. said...

Salut! J'adore beaucoup vos photos, elles sont vraiment très jolie! J'aimerais prendre contact avec vous, afin que vous me donniez quelques conseils sur le métier de photographe. Moi même, je suis des études de photographie, et j'aimerais l'aide d'un professionnel comme vous. Au plaisir de revoir encore et encore vos photos! A bientot ;)

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Gratsi....?

: )

 
Add to Technorati Favorites