Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Little 1-Year Old

Today, October 2nd, we celebrate the birth of this blog! Wow...I can't believe that much time has passed. It's been a lot of fun sharing my images and thoughts with you guys. Hopefully, year 2 will have more of each. Also, more comments. I understand I have a little fan-base of blog readers going on, which I'm honored about. If you see anything you remotely enjoy or think I could improve on, I'd love to hear from you. I promise not to embarrass you...very much. Either way, thank you all for joining me here on this little space on the web!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I also want to give a shout-out to my buddy, Lori, who shares her birthday with my blog. Happy B-day, Lori Jean!

5 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

sick ride man!

Lori said...

Hey thanks!!! It was a happy day ... - Lori Jean

Gerald & Airika said...

I'm thinking you could improve upon your car...um, yeah. lol ;)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

...i'll take you to foggy london town...

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

G&A - I'll get right on that.
DB - That had me busting up!
-E

 
Add to Technorati Favorites